- Approaching Transpersonal Psychology
- Transpersonal Psychology and the Paranormal
- Holism, Integration and the Transpersonal
- The Shadow in Transpersonal Psychology
- Towards a Transpersonal Psychology of Evil
- Maslow and Self-Actualization
- Self-Actualization, Myth and the Transpersonal
- A Psychohistory and Phenomenology of the Soul
- The Transpersonal Self
- On Transcendence in Transpersonal Psychology
- Contexts and Modes of Mystical Experience
- Whither Transpersonal Psychology?
- Glossary of Transpersonal Terms
- Name Index
- Subject Index
Also by Michael Daniels:
Self-Discovery the Jungian Way: The Watchword Technique.
Praise for Shadow, Self, Spirit
"This is a splendid book, ranging widely across the whole spectrum of Transpersonal Psychology. It will surely become a standard text and do much to render Transpersonal Psychology readily accessible to all those who wish to understand this profoundly important area of study." Professor David Fontana, Foundation Chair, British Psychological Society Transpersonal Psychology Section. (Book cover).
"Michael Daniels has written a book that is certain to become a landmark in the development of Transpersonal Psychology. He not only surveys the current state of the discipline with great lucidity, but also addresses with considerable insight some of its most challenging and topical issues." Les Lancaster, Professor of Transpersonal Psychology, Liverpool John Moores University. (Book cover).
"A superb contribution to the literature ... a must read."Dr Tony Lawrence, Coventry University. (Amazon.co.uk review, November 15, 2005).
"One of the best-written and most comprehensive books on transpersonal psychology that I have come across ... Daniels's Shadow, Self, Spirit is one of the brightest accomplishments in the recent transpersonal literature." Louis Hoffman PhD, Colorado School of Professional Psychology. (PsycCRITIQUES, February 15, 2006, Vol. 51(7), Article 16)
"Best textbook of transpersonal psychology ... full of remarkable insights." Victor Roldan, transpersonal teacher. (Amazon.com review, December 25, 2006)
"A major survey and analysis of classic and contemporary transpersonal theories, authors, and topics. This book may well become the standard textbook in the area for many years to come." Jorge Ferrer, PhD, California Institute of Integral Studies. (Journal of Transpersonal Psychology, 2006, Vol. 38(1), p. 131)